The Diginova Boss antenna is the only radomized antenna of low visual impact that, automatically, optimizes the installation.
- Low consumption
- Low visual impact
- 10 element Yagui-type UHF antenna implemented on a printed circuit board of latest technology.
- Protection. The watertight set, isolates and protects from the elements with an IP53 protection index.
- UV resistant
- Easy installation
- Versatility. Enables the installation of vertical and horizontal polarization.
- Adapts itself to the received signal level. When the installer fits
it, he does not have to worry about the input level as the
antenna guarantees the most adecuate output to the received signal.
- Corrects the signal fluctuations, autoadjusting the output level to
the optimal value, independently from the input variations. The signal
reception will remain protected against fluctuations, in a transparent
way for the user.
- Keeps the output level independently from the radioelectric spectrum in the moment of installation.
- The evolution of the number of channels is not important. At
the antenna output the spectrum will be: without
intermodulation, without noise, with the best possible BER and the C/N
optimized. The antenna adjusts itself to future channels.